Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Purchased screensaver channels are not available for selection as default screensaver

hi all

I think I have two related issues so here goes explaining each one;

I purchased an Artcast subscription as a screensaver through Roku. While I can manually select the Artcast channel, I cannot select it as a screen saver option under Settings -> Screensavers. It does not appear in the My Screensavers section.

Second and related I think. Any screensavers that I do install from the All Screensavers section will be installed fine (i.e. they have the tick in the circle tag) but they do not have the Set as Screensaver option.

Thoughts?

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Purchased screensaver channels are not available for selection as default screensaver

@Y8C 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Artcast support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Artcast support here: http://artcast.tv/contact-us/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos