Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Problems with userid/password trying to add willow tv in the roku app

I subscribed to willow tv and was able to log in and view in iOS app and website. I tried to add willow tv channel in the roku app and was able to do it successfully. When I tried to view willow tv in roku app, it asked for my willow tv userid/password which when entered threw an error message "userid/password not correct" while the same userid/password worked in willow.tv website and app. Tried deleting the channel and added back and nothing seems to work. 

6 Replies
Level 8

Re: Problems with userid/password trying to add willow tv in the roku app

I am trying to log into willow TV and even after entering the right creds shows an error saying enter email and password. Very disappointed. 

0 Kudos
Level 21

Contact Willow TV and ask them what's going on.  It's not a Roku issue.

0 Kudos
Level 8

The login works fine for all the different platforms. Website, android /iOS app, fire stick and Google tv. The only place it won’t work is Roku. 

0 Kudos
Level 21

Roku didn't create the channel/app and won't have a clue what's wrong with it.  Only the developer will be able to help.

0 Kudos
Level 8

Roku cannot expect an end user to get a bug fixed on one of the major apps being used through their product. I would expect them to make the end user experience better by getting involved for any such bugs. As a end user, it’s a better and easier option for me to switch to an Amazon fire stick or a Google TV rather than take on the responsibility of being the product manager for willow and getting them to fix the bug. I wanted to bring it to their notice so that they can value their customer and help out in such an issue. 

Level 7

were you able to resolve it - can you post resolution? 

0 Kudos