Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bausede
Level 7

Problems with Playstation Vue

I have an Insignia Smart TV with Roku and am using a Roku stick with my other tv. I am only able to see my DVR, My Guide and Search on my tv screens on PlayStation Vue. I cannot get to movies on Demand nor are channels listed by categories on my tvs like they are on my computer. PlayStation Vue is telling me that I do not have access to these features using Roku? Is that true?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DBDukes
Level 10

Re: Problems with Playstation Vue

"bausede" wrote:
I have an Insignia Smart TV with Roku and am using a Roku stick with my other tv. I am only able to see my DVR, My Guide and Search on my tv screens on PlayStation Vue. I cannot get to movies on Demand nor are channels listed by categories on my tvs like they are on my computer. PlayStation Vue is telling me that I do not have access to these features using Roku? Is that true?

Not if you're in the U.S. Any reason for it to think you're not in the U.S.?
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos