Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnh276
Level 7

Problems with AMC owned apps

Hello,
I own 2 Roku Express devices. They work perfectly, except I am having trouble with the AMC app and the SundanceTV app. I was unable to watch any content on either app, which are owned by the same company and appeared to be built the same. I reached out to their customer support. They said their tech team is working on it. Since then, I can view a little content on the AMC app. Their support has not been very helpful and I haven't received any answers on what may be causing the problem. On the majority on the content, I receive an error message, saying please check internet connection. The connection is great and all the other apps work. Like I said earlier, I can not view SOME content on the AMC app. I deleted the app and reinstalled several times, checked for updates, and have reset the Roku's. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what is the problem and how do I address it? This has been going on for almost a month now. I can not recall if I ever attempted to watch the apps previously. Thank you!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DBDukes
Level 9

Re: Problems with AMC owned apps

Be sure to reboot the Roku after removing the app and before reinstalling it:
1. Remove all related apps
2. Reboot Roku
3. Install one app

If the reinstalled app works, install another.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
johnh276
Level 7

I followed those steps and I am still having the same results.
0 Kudos
johnh276
Level 7

Anyone else have any suggestions?
0 Kudos