Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

Problem with QVC-HSN channel

The last two days, in the evening I can't select the QVC-HSN channel and get it to play. As soon as I click on the channel, it pops right back to the selection screen .Never had this problem before. 

19 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Problem with QVC-HSN channel

I’m having the same issue. Hope someone will be able to shed some light on why this is happening.
Highlighted
Level 7

Agree. Having exactly the same problem for the past two days
Level 9

Seems like every evening around 9 pm EST, the QVC-HSN channel won't load. You can select it, then it goes right back to the selection screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. I have no other problems with my Roku. 

Highlighted
Level 7

I’m having the same issue. Anybody have any ideas? This is super annoying.....
Highlighted
Level 7

We are having this same issue on two different Roku. Starts occurring for us around 9pm Eastern as well.
Highlighted
Level 8

Same issue with me and my parents and we're in two different states.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

It did it again tonight. Exactly at 9 PM EST, QVC stopped working. This is ridiculous that this can't be fixed. 

Highlighted
Level 9

I called QVC tonight and reported the problem. 

Highlighted
Level 16

If I had a problem with this Channel I'd be grateful.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos