Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Prime video not showing images on home page on Roku Tv

I have 2 problems.

1) My Insignia Roku tv does not show the images whenever I go into Prime video. I’ll go in just to watch a movie and it does not show any images yet it will play the movie.   I even uninstalled the channel and reinstalled. The only thing I did not do was reset the tv which I noticed having to do it the tv shows it has a storage problem.

2) My other problem is on a different tv that is not a Roku tv but has a Roku device. I have a Roku express HD on 2 other TVs. On one Prime video work fine but on the other every time I try and watch something the video or movie also skips, buffers, or lags. Each Roku is on the same WiFi as well. 65FC8CAE-3BE1-48BD-8674-572743BC06F9.jpeg90664C35-F156-49AD-83B6-B109E4256847.jpeg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Prime video not showing images on home page on Roku Tv

Doesn't appear that anyone cares to fix this issue either. I've seen dozens of people coplain yet here we are still having the same issue. Terrible customer service in my opinion.

Highlighted
Level 7

I'm having the exact same issue.... I've uninstalled and reinstalled the channel, nothing. 

I have a TCL Roku TV.... my other TVs are fine, just the Roku one. 

Absolutely horrible that they haven't responded at all -_-

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Zinmeisha 

Thanks for the post.

Please make sure when removing the channel that you restart your Roku TV before adding the channel back again.

Are you still experiencing the issue?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos