Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Prime continues signing out/reactivate constantly

It probably has something to do with your Internet service and connection.

It is probably dropping the connection or changing IP's or something.

I have experienced none of this at all.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same here, out of the blue last week, Prime started deactivating on the Roku, now it does it every time I go to watch it. The Visio smartTV ap still works with Prime, but its **bleep**, and I don't like it as much as the Roku. None of the suggested solutions works for very long

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I've contacted Amazon about this issue before and they always blame it on Roku. I haven't contacted Amazon in a while though. But in the last few days this problem has gotten a lot worse! Smiley Mad I used to love Amazon but lately they are being a pain in my a$$. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I’m having the same problem. I have changed nothing, but suddenly I’m having to register my tv practically every time I open the Prime app on the Roku. The only thing that’s different is yesterday, the Prime app suddenly has a profile that has to be selected before opening. I think there must be a bug in that recent addition to the app.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

My sign out problem seems to be fine now, but the interface is messed up.  It'll show a different title for the movies, when you back out after looking at details of a movie in a specific category, it takes you to a completely different category.  I've had to exit out and restart for it to work.  Also giving errors now and then when trying to watch a movie and it can't load it.  I'd rather deal with the sign off issue.

Coop

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

It's not just Roku. I have a Samsung TV and it just started doing it last week after two years of no problems.

I only log on once a day so not sure what would happen if I shut the TV and tried to get back on hours later.

BUT, I do know that when I try it the next day I have to reregister again. It's a real pain in the A$$.

Is there a contact at Amazon that we can contact?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Has nothing to do with your Internet service. If you read all the posts, and how many there are, too many people have the problem all over the country. Plus it looks like Amazon has admitted they have a problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

It's not just Roku. My Samsung TV has the same problem, started last week, and the app is built in to the TV!

Highlighted
Level 10

It’s  a Amazon problem and they are working on. Somebody tell Jeff to get off his ass,

Highlighted
Level 8

Yep. Last night when we signed onto Prime Video we got a full page of Chinese characters. Then it flipped to a choice of who was watching clicked on my profile and it said No new profiles could be added at this time. I am not a new profile. Then we went back in and it worked fine. So Amazon has obviously been hacked.

0 Kudos