Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Here's how I fixed the sign-on problem.

Every time I tried to access Amazon Prime recently, I had to re- sign on. I went to "settings" on the Roku remote and looked up the timing of the last system update. It was at the same date that the sign-on problem started. I selected (on the remote) the choice to re-start Roku. It could be a coincidence -- but now, Amazon Prime no longer signs me off.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Prime continues signing out/reactivate constantly

Ours started doing the same thing a few days ago. We cleared out the data, re-installed the Amazon App on our Roku tv and every time we have to login to Amazon and re-activate it. Very annoying and we never had this issue before. 

Highlighted
Level 7

I resolved this problem. I posted last Sunday that we had the same problem as others here after many years of Amazon Prime/Roku use. Now for the past 3 days it is working again.

Here is what I did: I went to my account page on Amazon Prime (I think it is Amazon mytv ). There I deleted ALL the devices we had registered over the years, including old models of Roku we no longer use, and any other device registered. Then I registered only the new Roku Ultra we have.

That worked. Or at least it has worked for the past 3 days. I don't know if Roku and Amazon have done anything. Also we have not added any other devices yet, only the Ultra we are using.

Maybe this will work for others.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

This issue appears fixed, for me anyway.

My Roku app has a slightly different look, and it no longer signs me out all the time.

I think it was a app update which had some teething errors, and is now fixed (for me, anyway)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

I have an Ultra and the only thing I noticed is that occasionally when Prime loads

I have to choose myself as who is logging in. It a simple highlite and click and then on to

Prime. I dont know if thats what everyone is seeing but I dont view it as a problem.

They are actively working on Prime and have big plans.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

No, that isnt what folks are seeing/experiencing - that's Prime's new profile functionality being rolled out (profiles haven't been rolled out everywhere or to all customers/devices).

They are referring to being signed out of the app (de-activated: e.g. Settings/Sign out), not the profile (e.g. profile icon/select profile) that may or may not exist (depending on the state of profile rollout for that country/customer/device).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I thought mine was resolved with those steps, but 4 days later and it's starting again Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Level 7

I have exactly the issue as everyone with having to sign in to Amazon on a regular basis. Each time I go to Amazon MyTv to re-register the Roku it still shows my Roku as registered, however after re-registering again Prime works until the next day when I have to go through the process again.   

Highlighted
Level 7

After contacting Amazon and raising the issue of having to repeatedly sign in I've just received an email from Amazon as follows:-

I've checked on our side and we definitely have a current issue with this happening on some Roku devices. Our technicians are aware of the problem and it's a high priority that we are hoping to get resolved as quickly as possible.

Let's hope they come up with a fix asap.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Same with me... everyday it asks me to SIGN in yet again.

Don't like this. I'm considering DROPPING this service due to this **bleep**.

All _after_ I deleted the app and the reinstalled it. Work for that day but after that,.. rinse and repeat. What makes this even more troubling the account is in wife's name so I have to have her around for when the code gets sent to HER phone?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????

0 Kudos