Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Prime continues signing out/reactivate constantly

I am not having it happen as often as you, but my prime account just started signing out of amazon prime one day, and it is annoying. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Happening on my Roku express too. Started over this past weekend, have to keep re-activating device. This is a huge pain, My business is still under Covid lockdown and I need my kids to be able to function on their own so I can work from home without this constant interruption. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Update.  Miraculously the log out problem with Prime has hopefully gone away on my 2 Roku's.  No logouts for over a week.

I personally think the problem was with Amazon and their revamping of the user interface for viewing movies that occurred a few weeks ago.  It is still buggy.  One major flaw is this:  try watching a series of episodes.  Let's say you watch episode 2 half way through and leave it playing while you do something else or you just want to watch again.  Try going back and watching it over.  The episode starts immediately at the end and takes you to the next one.  The only work around is to go to the episode previous to the one you want to watch over.  If it's episode one, good luck.  

It appears that Amazon did the alpha testing and left the beta testing to it's customers.

Highlighted
Level 7

It's still happening here on multiple devices.  It's such a pain that we are literally avoiding Amazon Prime Video and just watching Netflix. 

Highlighted
Level 7

I'm suddenly having the same problem

Highlighted
Level 7

Me, too.  Started yesterday. grrr...

Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same problem on one of my two Roku devices. I have had to sign in to Amazon Prime at least once a day. This has been happening for about a week or so. Just adding my complaint to the list. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I think it is an issue of Amazon and Roku Ultra.  I have 5 Rokus.  Only my two Ultras are having this problem.  I noticed the issue as well after Amazon updated their interface ... but only on my two Ultras, not on my two sticks and my Roku 3.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

For me, this problem started after Prime did their UI "upgrade". Have four Rokus used daily - two Ultras, one Soundbar and one Stick. The Prime upgrade has only been deployed to the two Ultras, which are the only two Rokus experiencing the sign-out issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Past week sign-in issues Amazon Prime

Long time user of my Roku, upgraded several times that's how much I enjoy this (over 10 years). Yet, for the past two weeks or so ever time I go to the Amazon Prime channel (one I've also had for years) I have to sign in every time. None of the other channels require this. Amazon has never required this.And if I don't sign in I can't see my Watch List,..

So, what gives?

Has there been some update that jinxed all of this? Something I should know?

Any help appreciated

0 Kudos