Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Prime continues signing out/reactivate constantly

You in the UK?

I tried it and after I said Prime Video was asking to register every day it said,'so you want help with your Prime membership' and then just stopped, never transferred me to a human. Really annoying.

Highlighted
Level 8

Hi Danny,

I guess you didn't see the posts where we have stated we've already done that.

Now for some good news;

Last night it was  working! Logging into Prime and stayed logged in if I went out and back again. Here's hoping it lasts...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

@PlanoMike1

Yes - based in UK

Maybe search for Amazon - contact us.

Then you get the option to live chat or they will phone you back. I opted for live chat. I got transferred to a person  after typing in my issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I agree with PlanoMike1. This signing out and needing to log back into Prime began when Amazon changed the app to allow different user profiles. It's an Amazon problem, not a Roku problem. So I doubt that doing the typical Roku fixes (uninstalling and reinstalling the app) will help. Amazon needs to fix the problem in their app. In the meantime, it is terribly, terribly annoying and sometimes drives us to just watching something on Netflix instead.

Highlighted
Level 8

Agree. Also, I spoke to Amazon yesterday, and was put through to someone in charge of the app or support of it and he said they are aware of the problem, that it currently affects Roku and Samsung TV users (they are the only ones they've received calls from) and that they are working on it. He said he'd call me back as they had a solution. Until then we just should log in.

Highlighted
Level 7

Same issue here. I thought it was just Prime, and therefore related to their recent changes, but it has also started happening with Adult Swim.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It is happening to me as well CONSTANTLY. All of us having this issue and not with any other streaming service tells me it is a REAL issue .  BTW does not occur with any other channel or service ... ever .. just PRIME

Highlighted
Level 16

So it started happening to me. To re-link everytime.

A bug report has been filed with Amazon. They know about it.

And are working on it.

it will be fixed but in the meantime is a pain.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

My Roku Ultra has been working Normal for two days now.....fingers crossed..just checked and Prime started normally.

Highlighted
Level 7

Basil does seem like a pud. I'm having the same problem, have gone through all the "steps", and still have to sign into prime every time. This same problem has been posted on Amazon by dozens of people but absolutely no answers from amazon.

0 Kudos