Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kamanicm
Level 7

Re: Prime Video

Jump to solution

Hey, 

Was this sorted? i have a a 3900X device. Does it support Prime video? I've tried downloading it and it simply won't.

Could it be an issue with my device or my account if so?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
grumpycrab
Level 7

Re: Prime Video

Jump to solution

@RokuTannerD wrote:

For questions regarding whether or not your model of Roku device is supported by a particular channel, you'll need to contact that channel (app) provider directly to inquire further. Each channel provider can determine which devices their channel will support for use. 

The problem is Amazon (name Bellam) just told me that "Pleased to be informed that Roku is not supported with prime video live sports."

I asked was this specifically about my 3500EU and he said  "The Roku devices have been removed from prime video live sports."    Guess he didn't understand the question or he's been told to say this. Pushing Alexa I guess.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
gare
Level 8

Re: Prime Video Roku3 - Not playing videos

Jump to solution

My Roku3 is now having issues with Amazon Prime.  I get the "Something went wrong" statement with the "Please try again later...……". I have tried to fix the issue with a reboot, factory reset, and reinstall of prime video.

The weird thing is trailers will load and some much older videos will load.  But more than 90% of the content gives me the statement above.  The interface works great.  It just appears to be only video related.  My other 2 Rokus work fine (Roku2 and Roku SE). The problem appears to be Roku3 related.

Has anyone seen anything like this?  I know past posts mentioned something like this was corrected with solutions above, but none of the above seem to make any difference.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
eileen78
Level 7

Re: Prime Video Roku3 - Not playing videos

Jump to solution

Yes i'm having this problem as well!

0 Kudos