Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Prime Video not updating the last watched episode.

This started with the lastest app update. I'm currently watching a couple shows, and since this last redesign, after an episode is finished and goes back to the title screen, it is offering me to play next the same episode I just watched. I exited the app and logged in again, but it's still offering the play next the same episode.

Please, fix this since it is very annoying.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Prime Video not updating the last watched episode.

The app is created and maintained by Amazon.  Roku just supplies the platform to run it on.  You need to address your concerns to Amazon.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Prime Video not updating the last watched episode.

I can't help but just so you know,..

I'm having issues with that same channel- I have to LOG IN each time I view or I can't see my watch list on Amazon Prime. All else seem fine with Prime but my login,.. sounds like they are having s/w issues.

0 Kudos