Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
relativelyOK
Level 7

Prime Video not showing APT US Open 2018 (UK)

Hi,

I've just purchased a Roku for our living room to watch the Amazon Prime stream for the ATP 2018 US Open. Trouble is it is not displaying, I added it to my Watchlist on my computer but it's not displaying on the Roku. 

Prime Video running on my Apple TV in my bedroom is showing it in my Watchlist no problem. 

I'm in the UK. Anyone else having this issue?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
steco
Level 7

Re: Prime Video not showing APT US Open 2018 (UK)

Is your Roku set to the US or UK region?

Roku locks amazon prime region to where account was setup.

If you set to the US roku store then amazon prime will show prime content available in the US region , If you setup a UK roku acocunt then you will see UK prime offerings.
0 Kudos
relativelyOK
Level 7

Re: Prime Video not showing APT US Open 2018 (UK)

It's set to the UK. I've just had a reply back from Amazon using their live chat. The guy said that they are experiencing technical issues with their ATP US Open stream and many customers are affected. Told me to be patient as they are working on it.

Beats me how this so called content provider is given the contract in the first place when they do not have stable enough platform to provide the content. As for the UK (don't know about folks in other parts of world asleep when the contest is on) when it does work they aren't offering a full catch up service for matches - just highlights. Its pathetic.
0 Kudos