Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MARCSPR2207
Level 7

Prime Video in Mexico

Jump to solution

I can´t change the audio settings or enable subtitles in spanish or any other language I can only enable the audio descriptive option or the subtitles.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Prime Video in Mexico

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Prime Video support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Prime Video support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G9SY6AQJV45JFMET

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Ismael
Level 7

Jump to solution
No puedo poner audio en español en el canal prime, llame a asistencia de prime video y me comentan que el dispositivo Roku no está configurado para México que no me sirve dado que no es una versión de Roku para México, tengo un Roku streaming Stick +, pido apoyo para resolver el problema, o acaso hice una mala inversión
0 Kudos
DAArjona
Level 7

Jump to solution

Tengo el mismo problema, con un Roku Express +, ¿Alguien ha podido solucionarlo?

0 Kudos
punisher_mexico
Level 7

Jump to solution

Si recientemente cambiaron la APP y ahora es muy mala!!!

0 Kudos
IsaacU
Level 7

Jump to solution

A mi tampoco me funciona viviendo dentro de EEUU.

Creo es un bug del AOSP de Roku TV y no de la app ya que todo funciona bien en Android TV, en tablets, en móviles y en la página web.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Prime Video support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Prime Video support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G9SY6AQJV45JFMET

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos