Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 12

Re: Prime Video descriptions

Jump to solution

While I agree and sympathize with the limited description issue for Prime, this is entirely Amazon's issue, as they are the developer/coder/provider of the Prime app (for all platforms, including Roku) - not Roku.

You can (and should) contact Amazon and inform them of the issue:

Forum:  https://www.amazonforum.com/s/prime-video

Contact:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us/ref=hp_ss_qs_v3_dg_cu_t2&initialIssue=digital-ord...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Are you new to these internet companies? Did you ever think this is by amazon's design to get you to go to there site more often or buy a fire device. I'm sure there are several more business reasons. Here is another question for you: why do they refresh the store search page every time you check a box to refine your search. Its seems stupid and cumbersome to everyone but if you think they are too then they sure have you fooled.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I would love to get an answer to this simple question still... this is something a low-level software engineer could fix. But instead we get crickets.... maybe it’s because fixing this issue won’t affect their business according to their research,...well I for one will be looking into a non-Roku tv next time. There’s plenty of options out there now with the same functionality...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

@Brian8472 wrote:

I would love to get an answer to this simple question still... this is something a low-level software engineer could fix. But instead we get crickets.... maybe it’s because fixing this issue won’t affect their business according to their research,...well I for one will be looking into a non-Roku tv next time. There’s plenty of options out there now with the same functionality...

You are directing your question and frustration at the wrong entity - Amazon codes the Prime app for Roku (and every other platform), not Roku.

See my post up above for support contact options.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ah ok, fair enough. Thank you 

0 Kudos