Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Prime Video Issues

Did you have to do a Factory Reset? That's what the Amazon Chat personnel is telling me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

GoCubsGo

Did you have to do a Factory Reset? That's what the Amazon Chat personnel is telling me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Basically that’s what I did.  I deleted the app and then did a factory reset from settings and re installed the app

it works for me now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Prime Video channel does not load, locks up player.

@RokuAustin wrote:

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are actively investigating and would like to gather more details from folks who may be experiencing an audio loss on the Prime Video channel.

Please send me a PM directly, and include:

- Your Roku device ID, software version, and build (all found under Home > Settings > System > About).

- The Prime Video channel version (highlight Prime Video from your home screen and press the * button on your Roku remote to see the channel info).

- A brief description of what you are seeing or hearing.

- If possible, please also grab a tracker ID so our engineering team can take a peek. To get a tracker ID, launch the channel and wait for the problem to present itself. Then, using the Roku remote, press Home 5x and Back (next to Home) 5x in quick succession. If you're successful, you'll see a Tracker ID displayed. Please add the Tracker ID in your PM. If you aren't able to generate a Tracker ID, no problem, please submit your feedback with as much of the other information as possible.

Thank you! 

Roku ID CU3935192326

version 9.3.0 • build 4194-55

prime video version

11.4•build 2020090921

would not let me obtain a tracking #

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Tammy73 

Thanks for the post.

I have passed along your information to the appropriate team.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Mine does the same. You have this problem since June. Why has there been no solution? Can we roll back to the prior version of your software?

0 Kudos