Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Prime Video channel does not load, locks up player.

I have reinstalled prime video,restarted Roku, same problem exists. I’ve done this multiple times to no satisfaction. When I try opening Prime, it freezes at Loading 100%. When I go to home screen and open something else, that app freezes.

does amazon fire stuck have this issue? I’m ready to switch. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Tried to load Amazon Prime several times today and it freezes up on the 100% loaded screen. When I attempt to uninstall it, the "removing" timer just spins and I have to restart the Roku. Only then is prime removed. 

Fix it!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm having the EXACT same issue as everyone else here...even after trying all the tips and tricks.  

Sent a DM, so I'm hoping this gets resolved soon... apparently for the xth time

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

No surprise.  Days later and this problem is still going on. No response. No fix. From either Amazon or Roku.   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are still not able to resolve the issue by removing the channel, restarting your device and then adding the channel back again, please provide us with the following information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)

Once we have this information, I will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to look further into.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thanks Danny, but I provided all this information back in June when this problem first came up including a tracker ID.  I have a background in tech customer service so I'm surprised this isn't captured somewhere.  So sorry, I'm not doing it again.  I'm dropping Roku and buying an Amazon Fire Stick tomorrow.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

-Roku device model    - 3800X
-serial number             - YF001C896796
-device ID                    - CT3931896796
-software OS/version  - 9.3.0 B 4194-55
Tracker ID                    - 96-332-743

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Model                                 3910RW

SN                                      YG009T814464

SOFTWARE VERSION      9.3.0 BUILD 4194-51

DEVICE ID                         CS 3879814464

TRACKER ID                    611-332-766

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

AS OF 07:30 THIS AM IT IS FINALLY WORKING.  Fixed on the other end without me having to do more of the pointless uninstall/install runaround. I am not sure who to thank:  Roku or Amazon.  I'm also not sure if either will accept responsibility or offer an explanation or reference incase this happens again.  For now I say "Thank You." ,but; for the future I would like something to reference when this happens again to expedite the situation and not have to blindly jump through all the hurdles...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Still not working here. I've provided all the necessary information .  Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Hello,  I am having the EXACT same issue  with my with Prime Video. It freezes up during the loading process @ 100%, and I usually have to reset the whole system

• Roku device ID:  CT3785603563
  • software version:  9.3.0
  • Build:  4194-55
  • Prime Video channel version: 11.4  build 2020072310 
  • Description  When I attempt to start Prime video, one of two things happens:
    1. The app loads up to 100% then freezes.  have to restart the entire system
    2. The screen/system freezes. I can not move the cursor to another app/action. I have to restart the entire system
  • Tracker ID:  63-332-122
0 Kudos