Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Prime Video channel does not load, locks up player.

Exact same thing has been happening to mine. Locked up 5 times. Never could get Prime to come on. Remembered that I still had a firestick that I hadn’t used in awhile. Prime pulled right up on it and I was able to watch my movie.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have 2 Roku devices. Prime Video works great on one but not the other.  When I go the Prime Video, I see a message that it is loading. When it gets to 100%, it freezes.  Have to turn off the device to resume function. My Prime Video version is 11.4, build 2020060412.  My issue ID is 84-291-311.

Hope you are able to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Lmlamson 

Thanks for the post.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos