Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JEJ
Level 7

Prime Video PIN Interface Missing Digit

I’m trying to purchase something in the Amazon Prime Video app on my Roku Smart TV, but the interface for entering my “Prime Video PIN” is missing an entry field. My Prime Video PIN is five digits, but the PIN interface in the Prime Video app on my Roku TV only has four fields of entry ( four digit spaces). I’ve double checked my Prime Video PIN online and confirmed it’s 5 digits. Why then is there only space for 4 digits in the Roku AP app?

Thanks
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DBDukes
Level 10

Re: Prime Video PIN Interface Missing Digit

"JEJ" wrote:
I’m trying to purchase something in the Amazon Prime Video app on my Roku Smart TV, but the interface for entering my “Prime Video PIN” is missing an entry field. My Prime Video PIN is five digits, but the PIN interface in the Prime Video app on my Roku TV only has four fields of entry ( four digit spaces). I’ve double checked my Prime Video PIN online and confirmed it’s 5 digits. Why then is there only space for 4 digits in the Roku AP app?

Thanks

That is an odd thing. However, Amazon built the app, not Roku, so they’d need to address it.

One thing though, do you have a PIN set up for purchases via Roku? Have you tried that one?
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos