Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LisaS
Level 7

Prime Subscription

I just bought and set up the Roku Streaming Stick +. I am trying to stream Prime which I have an account with and I registered it on Roku but it won’t let me watch it unless I subscribe to Stack which is another $12.99 a month. I was under the understanding that I could stream Prime with the Roku without having to pay for another subscription. Am I missing something??

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
optikhog
Level 13

Re: Prime Subscription

StackTV is an add-on to Amazon Prime which you must pay them for. Amazon has a number of paid add-ons for their service in various regions, such as HBO, CBS All Access, etc. StackTV is one of these.

Otherwise you can watch non add-on content from Amazon Prime on your Roku without paying Amazon any additional fees.

Source: https://globalnews.ca/news/5344114/stacktv-corus-tv-package-amazon-prime-canada/

0 Kudos
Sassys38
Level 7

Re: Prime Subscription

I have prime subscription and added the prime video channel without having to add stack. Not sure why its not letting you.

0 Kudos