Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davideos
Level 7

Premiere+ Hangs at 24% on Neflix and Amazon Prime

When trying to start a movie on Neflix, the Premiere+ will hang at 24% on every show I try. I have 2 Premiere+ devices and they do the same thing. Here is what I have done:

-Tried the same movie on both my Roku Premiere+ devices. Both hang on Netflix at 24% buffering

-Tried the same movie on my Roku Ultra and the show plays immediately, no buffering at all.

-Tried YouTube and Plex on all 3, no problem

-Tested Network connections, no problem...26Gb/s on the Wifi connected Premiere+

-Power cycled, no change

-Unloaded the Netflix app and reloaded, no change

-SW Version 10.0.0

I find it oddly coincidental that my 2 Premiere+ devices starting having trouble at about the same time. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Premiere+ Hangs at 24% on Neflix and Amazon Prime

@davideos

Thanks for the post.

When removing a channel, please make sure to restart the Roku device before adding the channel back again.

If you are still experiencing an issue, 

can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos