Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FrankTheTank
Level 7

Re: Popcornflix broken for good?

I'm in the UK and New to Roku and having the same problem with popcornflix. It's driving me mad
0 Kudos
AndyCalling
Level 8

Good to know thanks, but sorry you're stuffed as well. I've not got around to asking the Popcornflix people about it, partly because they want the social media approach (awful, I'm GenX so not so keen on SM) and partly because I've moved house recently and always seem to have yet more stuff to sort out on that front. My desktop PC (GenX...) still needs some fiddling to get going too.

Stick a moan in on SM as well and I'll join you at some point soon. It's pretty weird that they've not noticed this issue yet.
0 Kudos
FrankTheTank
Level 7

I messaged them on Facebook 9.11.18 but they haven't bothered replying. I'm gonna email Roku and see whether they can help. Will let you know if I get any joy
0 Kudos