Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rvbexpress
Level 7

PokerGO Crashes

I just purchased Poker Go and cannot use it on any of my 5 Roku devices in my home 

keeps saying loading and then goes back to the main screen if anyone can help would be appreciated 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
vathukor
Level 7

Re: PokerGO Crashes

I have the same issue. Can’t believe it hasn’t been fixed yet. 

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

I don't use it, but in general if one channel/app is having issues the thing to try is:

1. Highlight the channel on the Home Screen, press * on your remote, and choose Remove
  2. Reboot/restart your Roku (don't skip this step)
  3. Add the channel from the Channel Store or website (if added from the website, check for updates on your Roku

It doesn't always work, but it's worth a try.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
elabibkiyarash
Level 7

I am having this same issue which is weird because have been watching with no problems for a very long tiime

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

If this problem just started happening and your Roku recently updated to v10.0 then it's possible that the channel/app needs to be updated by the developer.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos