Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaryB007
Level 10

PlutoTV won't open

Jump to solution

Today 4-17-21 the Pluto app won't open on my Ultra.  Anybody else?

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: PlutoTV won't open

Jump to solution

Hi @GaryB007,

We appreciate your contact regarding the playback issue you are experiencing with Pluto TV.

Try removing the channel that you are experiencing the issue with from the Roku home screen. Then, disconnect your device from power for a minute. Plug it back in, then try to add the channel back once more and see if this clears up the issue. 

Thanks,

Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
GaryB007
Level 10

Jump to solution

Thanks. I tried a system restart first and that worked. I'm glad since I won't have to resave all my favorite channels again.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @GaryB007,

We appreciate your contact regarding the playback issue you are experiencing with Pluto TV.

Try removing the channel that you are experiencing the issue with from the Roku home screen. Then, disconnect your device from power for a minute. Plug it back in, then try to add the channel back once more and see if this clears up the issue. 

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
GaryB007
Level 10

Jump to solution

Thanks. I tried a system restart first and that worked. I'm glad since I won't have to resave all my favorite channels again.

0 Kudos