Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Pluto tv

Jump to solution

Hi , anyone having issues with Pluto tv not loading since they upgraded/changed their format??

Everytime I start it it attempts to load, then goes back to my home screen. It worked this morning.

Thanks 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Pluto tv

Jump to solution

I had the same problem today. I deleted it and reinstalled it and now it is working.

View solution in original post

87 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue here on my Roku, tries to load then kicks back to my home screen. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

same issue with Pluto TV here. Tries to load and boots me back to the roku home screen

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Exact same issue. A Pluto tv logo and small progress bar appear for about two or three seconds then kicks me back out to the home screen. Removing and reinstalling the channel seemed to work. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Me too!

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I had the same problem today. I deleted it and reinstalled it and now it is working.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

This does open the channel, but now I can't log in.  Hidden and favorites didn't work anyway, but this makes me believe the channel won't have global support.  Very frustrating.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I rebooted the Roku, deleted and re-added Pluto, still won't load.  Any other ideas? 

Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

That's a good solution. I can handle it. But will all of the Grandmas figure it out, or will there be thousands of Grandma calls to their children???

2018 Ultra 4660
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yep, mine is doing this as well.  It was loading yesterday after my TV downloaded the update which overhauled the layout, but this morning when I tried it, it was doing the exact same thing you describe.  I hope this is fixed soon.