Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Riceuten
Level 9

Re: Pluto tv

Jump to solution

That's their US contact details, for US viewers. 

I agree with Danny-R, it is much more likely to be a Pluto TV issue than a Roku issue, particularly if your other Roku channels are working. Mine just sorted itself out eventually, but may yet - as others have experienced here - begin not working again. 

The US offering is very different to the UK offering. 

0 Kudos
Peritolindo1
Level 7

Puto keeps restarting itself

Jump to solution

Puto is the issue so far... imma try to treat it like a router from the long comment below 

iautitry
Level 8

Re: Puto keeps restarting itself

Jump to solution

I am having issues too.  Sound comes on but now video.  Then I am kicked out and Roku reboots?  Cannot find a solution in FAQ's?

0 Kudos
bigdaddy1952
Level 7

Re: Pluto TV app needs some fixing

Jump to solution

fix my pluto so it will work

0 Kudos
mileydb
Level 7

Jump to solution

i have a tcl roku tv and a standard roku and neither will load pluto today phone app and samsung tv are working fine 

0 Kudos
Brent88
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue, it started late last night and even after sitting overnight it still doesn't work. Works fine on my Chromebook but on the TV it crashes after a few seconds and goes back to home screen. Hisense Roku TV

0 Kudos
_Xena_
Level 7

Jump to solution

The Pluto TV app was working fine on both my Roku TVs, until today. It tries to load, and you can hear the people talking on the tv channel from the app, and it still a black screen, showing it's trying to load the app, and doesn't, and freezes, and causes my tv to reboot. 🤬 Please Fix This!! 

0 Kudos
Brent88
Level 7

Jump to solution

mine fixed itself on its own a couple hours ago, I had removed the channel and readded it during the downtime before that so it did a total reset

0 Kudos
Kyle470
Level 7

Re: Pluto tv stuck on live TV after update Nov 2020

Jump to solution

Since the update a few days ago, I cannot change channels or do anything on any of my Rokus in Pluto.

Reinstalling the app works one time, but after that my app is stuck on the last channel I was watching. I can't seem to do anything except exit back to the Roku home screen

Please help

flips3
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes indeed. Mine has been stuck on Newsmax all day. Cannot go forward or backwards. Not sure where to go from here.