Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Pluto tv

Jump to solution

Thanks uninstalling and reinstalled worked...😃

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Just need an Update! 

Arrow down to Pluto Icon, Press *, shows Menu. Select "check for updates", it will download an update, then press OK. Takes 30 seconds. Faster than deleting and then reinstalling App. Enjoy!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Just informational. Attempting the update mentioned above did not work in my case. (I had tried that before I ran across this thread). Roku Indicated I was already updated.

I had to remove and re-install to get back in business.

That is all...

RV

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have not been able to see Pluto since last week!  It won’t download!

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes. I have had similar issues. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Pluto TV multiple times. I have rebooted my Roku Stick. Pluto TV now initializes ok. However, when I go to "On Demand", choose a TV series, and then start an episode, everything seems fine. But then, about 5 to 10 minutes into it bounces back out to the Roku homescreen. I restarted the episode several times and the same thing happens at different points, but always in the first 5 to 10 minutes. I tried another episode and the same thing happens.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Pluto tv

Jump to solution

Staring today, the pluto tv channel no longer opens on my Roku tv. This is new today. I have tried turning my tv off and back on again. The Pluto tv opens channels flawlessly on my iPhone 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Dra33le 

Thanks for the note.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I also had the same problem the last couple of days.  Tried tonight before I did the remove and reinstall......found that apparently pluto was making changes to their line-up page.  I can now get in flawlessly.   Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Level 11

Jump to solution

So happy Pluto TV is working again. Thanks for the tips to get it back. Smiley Happy

Roku is my favorite streamer, mkvXstream.com has my favorite Roku channels
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Pluto TV channel 2 is missing--need code to activate

Jump to solution

I used to be able to use my tablet as a remote for Pluto TV. It won't work anymore with the new look of Pluto. According to directions on the Pluto site, I need to reactive but to do that I have to get an activation code through Channel 2, which I don't see.  Does anyone have a fix? It was a great feature. I hope they didn't take it away. 

0 Kudos