Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ponzia238

Re: Pluto TV guide won't come up

When is this going to be fixed

0 Kudos
LVdprrhs
Binge Watcher

This is ridiculous.

0 Kudos

dramacooltotv@gmail.comRe: Pluto channel unresponsive to remote control

Make sure “Home” is selected from the main menu. From the remote control, press the following buttons consecutively: Press Home 5 times. Press Up Press Rewind 2 times. Press Fast Forward 2 times. It will take about 15-30 seconds to clear cache and restart.

cinehub apk

0 Kudos
LVdprrhs
Binge Watcher

Pluto channel unresponsive to remote control

Thanks for that instruction, it works to reset the system. However, it has no effect on how the remote control responds to the Pluto app. I still must remove the app from my list & put it back constantly. 

Guess I'll remove it from Roku permanently & watch on laptop browser plugged into the TV if there are no other suggestions...

0 Kudos
GaryB007
Streaming Star

Re: Pluto channel unresponsive to remote control

You need a new up to date roku for it to work. The old processors hang up. I got an Ultra and have no more issues. Newer sticks will work also.

musicislove
Streaming Star

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Pluto TV support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Pluto TV support here: https://support.pluto.tv/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny, the hot-link does not work So I am thinking one has to be logged into their Pluto account to get it working, Hmmm

I put the app on my roku ultra and have been watching it but have not created an account yet.

My issue I suppose.

0 Kudos
GaryB007
Streaming Star

The link works I just clicked on it.  Go to the far upper right corner and click on "contact us".

0 Kudos
musicislove
Streaming Star

@GaryB007 wrote:

The link works I just clicked on it.  Go to the far upper right corner and click on "contact us".

Hmmm, doesnt work for me, but I am glad it works for you.

0 Kudos
LVdprrhs
Binge Watcher

I'll do that Danny, before buying another stick.

0 Kudos
Alkemical
Channel Surfer

Ditto:  The app is completely broken on RokuTV. UI is not recognizing the remote at all.

0 Kudos