Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 14

Pluto TV control

Jump to solution

I decided to play around a bit with the Pluto TV app. I have found what seems to be a nasty usability issue. If you are watching something, and have the Live TV guide visible, there is no way to go back to full-screen unless you select that channel again in the guide. If you want to just scan through the guide while watching something, you cannot go back without re-finding your channel. The little video in the upper-right seems to imply hitting back to return to full-screen, but that just tries to exit the app.

Anyone with more experience on using the app with a Roku?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Pluto TV control

Jump to solution

I've just done the same channel line up searching, but I was able to go back to the channel displayed in thew upper right "little video" by pressing the round "semi circled arrow" on my remote, not the "back arrow".

It seems to work as advertised.

I'm using a Roku Ultra

Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

I've just done the same channel line up searching, but I was able to go back to the channel displayed in thew upper right "little video" by pressing the round "semi circled arrow" on my remote, not the "back arrow".

It seems to work as advertised.

I'm using a Roku Ultra

Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

Jump to solution

The Roku remote for my Roku 4 does not have that key. Luckily, I use a JP1-based remote. The remote had been set up where it's replay and skip forward keys were programmed as Page up and down. I reprogrammed the replay key to the "Instant Replay" code, and that works.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

Glad you got it working!

Great channel!!!

Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X
0 Kudos