Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mjwesthoff
Level 7

Re: Pluto tv not loading

Same here, just randomly quit. Uninstalled, restarted, installed. Still doesn't work.

Riceuten
Level 9

Re: PLUTO TV does not respond

I don't think Roku has the power or the will to compel service providers - particularly those providing free services - to notify users of service changes - or even provide particular services. I went through about 3 months where Pluto TV didn't work with my stick, which I assume was due to an issue between their software and the software on my Roku Express, but at no point did I think I was entitled to a service I wasn't paying for anyway. 

0 Kudos
GodaiNoBaka
Level 7

Re: PLUTO TV does not respond

Spoiler
Spoiler
They have the power, if they choose to exercise it. All they have to do is threaten to stop supporting the channel and either demote it to "unofficial" status (so it would stop being displayed in the channel store) or remove it completely (as it is done to numerous other channels for a variety of reasons in the past).

Now having the WILL is another story entirely.
0 Kudos
Joseph3
Level 9

Re: Pluto TV app screwed up

Per a community suggestion, today I uninstalled PLUTO...and when I tried to re-install it....It's GONE! Now I have no PLUTO!  WTF?

0 Kudos
Joseph3
Level 9

Re: Pluto TV app screwed up

Have you done a search for PLUTO?  It's there for re-installing.

0 Kudos