Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daygreen
Reel Rookie

Plex subtitles using Roku Ultra 4640X

I have 4 Roku boxes (Roku 3 , Roku Premier, etc.). I am able to use subtitles in Plex on all of my boxes, except for the Roku Ultra. When using the Roku Ultra, the subtitles are turned on in Plex. Sometimes the subtitles will work for a few minutes and then just stop. Other times, the subs won't work at all. It doesn't matter on the type of subs being used. I don't think that this is a Plex problem since it works on other Rokus, as well as when I use the TV's Plex app. 

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Plex subtitles using Roku Ultra 4640X

@Daygreen

Thanks for the post.

If this issue is only occurring in the Plex channel, it's possible that there may be an issue with that channel on that specific device platform. For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos