Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TM7259

Plex Friends/Servers disappeared after i removed and readded the app.

Can anyone tell me how to get them. It was where i was watching All my stuff.  Still works on other devices and TVs. TV is a Roku tv

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Plex Friends/Servers disappeared after i removed and readded the app.

@TM7259 

Just to be clear...

A friend is running a Plex server and has added you (your Plex account) as one to share libraries?

And you have the Plex app running on your Roku device?

And his Plex server is no longer showing as available?

If all that, it could be several things. First, Plex updated their app recently, and it may have messed with settings.

If you scroll all the way down on the left, isn't there a More option? When you go into that, are his libraries showing as available?

Oh, and you are logged in to your Plex account, right?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
TM7259

So yes all is correct. I have about 6 servers that used to show up when i clicked “more” now there isn’t a more option and yes i am signed in. I never was signed out. 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@TM7259 

Bear with me on this.

You say there is no longer a More option? You didn't just look and not see it, but actually scrolled all the way down with your remote?

If that's the case, can you access via a browser? (We're troubleshooting here.) Go to https://app.plex.tv and log in. You should see everything available there. And a More option. Do the shared libraries show there?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos