Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Plex Configuration

Jump to solution

I want my Plex to automatically display my home media and not all these other channels.  Currently I have to cursor all the way down to "more+" to get to my plex libraries.  Is there a way to configure the PLEX setup on the ROKU Ultra?  Plex displays the way I want it to on my TiVo Roamio OTA.  I would rather use my ROKU for streaming...

Thanks,

Russell

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 12

Re: Plex Configuration

Jump to solution

Yes, on the Plex app for Roku there is a settings and you can change the order in which the content is sorted.

If you do not want the plex content at all, you can log into your plex account on the website and disable all of that content on your user(s) and it will no longer appear on any device.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 12

Jump to solution

Yes, on the Plex app for Roku there is a settings and you can change the order in which the content is sorted.

If you do not want the plex content at all, you can log into your plex account on the website and disable all of that content on your user(s) and it will no longer appear on any device.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks!!

0 Kudos