Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BankaiQc
Level 7

Please add Videotron provider support

At start of a ROKU, we are asked for a TV provider but Videotron isn't listed also Bell, please add it.

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Please add Videotron provider support

As far as I know, this information is only used to allow the Roku to streamline entering your TV provider information when you attempt to install and use a channel app that requires a tv provider subscription.  Without this info pre-stored you'll just have to enter it yourself for each of these channel apps.

My guess is this is something that the TV providers themselves have to set up with Roku, so you might want to contact them and request this.

Doug
Roku Community Streaming Expert  I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos