Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Playing Personal Videos/Google Drive

Forgive me if this has been posted prior. I've done a search and couldn't find my exact problem.

So, I need to play videos on our Roku TV. It's for a business so it's going to be running constantly. I'm currently using a USB flash drive but it seems to shut off after a while. Today, I couldn't even get the videos to play. Seemed to fry the flash drive. Replacing the flash drive seemed to fix it but I don't want to have to replace it every few days. When it does work, however, it works great.

Is there a channel app that I can EASILY use to pull the files off Google Drive to play and repeat throughout the day? (videos will be added and removed periodically) I've tried Roksbox for Google Drive but it isn't doing what I need it to do and, apparently, I'm not tech savy enough to figure it out.

0 Kudos