Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JJF

Playback out of movie out of order

I was watching King of California. The movie was out of sequence and replayed some scenes and then jumped to a totally different scene. I never was able to see how the movie ended because it prematurely jumped to the credits.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Playback out of movie out of order

@JJF 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What channel are you watching this content on?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I just had the exact same issues trying to watch "Red Lights" on Roku channel. Out of sequence, repeated scenes, ending cut off. I have the Roku box and was watching on tv. it cut off the final 8 and a half minutes and just ended in the middle of the climactic scene. I had to go to Youtube to see the ending. Very frustrating! I have never had this issue before. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@fireblossom32

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What episode are you experiencing this issue with? Can you provide us with a tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos