Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barneypoo69
Level 7

Re: PlayStation Vue now on Roku

Is there a youtube video that shows how to maneuver through the IU for Vue using a Roku and remote ?
Also, is there a way to see what the resolution is of the channel when viewing on the Roku ?
Roku 4, Time Warner Cable 200/20 & Asus RT-N66U
HDfury Integral
Samsung 50JS7000 SUHD
Marantz SR5009
Oppo BDP-80
Paradigm & NHT speakers
SVS subwoofer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
knuckle
Level 7

Re: PlayStation Vue now on Roku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNX0QzJRteE
ROKU 3 4114AT076252
ROKU 2 LT 16A182002191
ROKU 2 LT #2 16A19K025194
ROKU HD 18D2CP067635
Roku TV 2N002P050587 2WE012050587
ROKU HDMI STICK 5S35CF000124
Roku Express + YU000X236772
all running wireless on a Technicolor C2000T
0 Kudos
barneypoo69
Level 7

Re: PlayStation Vue now on Roku

"knuckle" wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNX0QzJRteE

Thank you very much @knuckle !!!!!!!
Roku 4, Time Warner Cable 200/20 & Asus RT-N66U
HDfury Integral
Samsung 50JS7000 SUHD
Marantz SR5009
Oppo BDP-80
Paradigm & NHT speakers
SVS subwoofer
0 Kudos
adk7108
Level 7

Re: PlayStation Vue now on Roku

I Love Roku - and I signed up for Playstation Vue - but having a hard time finding the channels on my new Roku Stick - and I can't seem to find any TV Guide with it. I also love the British and Canadian Packages that are now on Roku - If anyone could help out with finding the channels - or a program guide it would be great. Thanks
0 Kudos
belltown
Level 7

Re: PlayStation Vue now on Roku

A small tip to get to the list of all channels: Press the Down key until you're at the Channels row, then press the Left key, then OK.
https://github.com/belltown/
0 Kudos
johnny578
Level 7

Re: PlayStation Vue now on Roku

"adk7108" wrote:
I Love Roku - and I signed up for Playstation Vue - but having a hard time finding the channels on my new Roku Stick - and I can't seem to find any TV Guide with it. I also love the British and Canadian Packages that are now on Roku - If anyone could help out with finding the channels - or a program guide it would be great. Thanks



The guide feature is not available for Vue on Roku. Smiley Sad You can use this, however: http://streamingtvguides.com/
0 Kudos
Jim1348
Level 7

PlayStation Vue Now On Roku

"belltown" wrote:
A small tip to get to the list of all channels: Press the Down key until you're at the Channels row, then press the Left key, then OK.


That is a great tip. Thank you for posting that!
0 Kudos
Dakotah
Level 7

Re: PlayStation Vue now on Roku

"Dakotah" wrote:
Anyone else having major Vue problems this morning? I can't get any streams to come up.
Ok...so the streams are working, but it takes an incredible amount to time to start. If I click on a live-TV channel...nothing happens. Literally nothing. No progress bar, no black screeen...nothing, until about 60-90 seconds later when it suddenly starts streaming. This is happening on 3x different Rokus (2x R4s, 1x R3). I've reset all of my network components. Reinstalled the channel, etc. I'm out of ideas.

Am I really the only one having issues today all of the sudden?
0 Kudos
Jim1348
Level 7

PlayStation Vue Now On Roku

"Dakotah" wrote:
"Dakotah" wrote:
.....so the streams are working, but it takes an incredible amount to time to start. If I click on a live-TV channel...nothing happens. Literally nothing. No progress bar, no black screen...nothing.....


What internet speeds do you have where this is happening?
0 Kudos
Dakotah
Level 7

Re: PlayStation Vue Now On Roku

"Jim1348" wrote:
"Dakotah" wrote:
"Dakotah" wrote:
.....so the streams are working, but it takes an incredible amount to time to start. If I click on a live-TV channel...nothing happens. Literally nothing. No progress bar, no black screen...nothing.....


What internet speeds do you h ave where this is happening?
My service is 150/10. I've done a speedtest.net run...and getting what I should get. All the Rokus are on ethernet. Other services are working just fine.
Once the stream actually starts, there is no buffering or anything...but it takes an eternity for them to start.
0 Kudos