Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Picasa 2

The Picasa 2 channel allowed me to view my extensive slide collection on the TV.  After Google apparently bought Picasa, they dropped supporting Picasa 2.  When I tried to re-activate Picasa 2, I was given a code and told to go to a Google Device website and enter the code (not unlike what is done with other Roku channel activations) and then go to TV (Roku) and Picasa 2 would now be activated.  Tried this several times with new codes, but it never activated.  PLEASE HELP!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Picasa 2

@hikerdave2 

Thanks for the note.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Picasa (Google) support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can find more information about Picasa here: https://support.google.com/picasa#topic=6247471

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos