Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hladek16
Level 7

Roku made the announcement today that they released the Peloton channel (YAY!!!) .. I don’t see it on my TV; where is it?? 

am I missing something or a step?? I tried searching for Peloton and OnePeloton.. Nothing!

I look forward to hearing from someone so I can use both my bike and tv. Win-win!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Peloton

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Please be aware that the most likely reason you cannot see Peloton on your Roku device is that the Peloton channel does not support your device.

If you have additional questions regarding device availability, please reach out to Peloton support.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

20 Replies
platymatt
Level 7

Jump to solution

Easiest way is to look for "New" under "Streaming Channels" I think. However, it only allows one user to sign in at a time which is not ideal if your Significant Other has her own account.

0 Kudos
Calg8tr
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’m in the same boat! I cannot find Peloton anywhere in the Roku channel

0 Kudos
Hladek16
Level 7

Jump to solution

@Calg8tr 
I found it -

Add the Peloton channel from the email you received today; I believe it came from Roku.. 

Once you click add to channel it will bring you to Roku’s website to log in.. Log in..

Then once it finishes downloading turn on your tv on the Roku platform.. Scroll down until you see it. It will be there as I missed it the first time.. 

Hope that helps!?! 🤔 Fingers crosses.

0 Kudos
Hladek16
Level 7

Jump to solution

@platymatt @Thank you kindly for your response / time! It’s appreciated.

0 Kudos
mom3rboys
Level 7

Jump to solution

So I found the Peloton app on my Roku and have tried to load it. I'm getting a "Channel install failed." I do have an older Roku version (2 HD). Would that be the problem? Why won't it add to my channels???? 

LK2
Level 7

Jump to solution

I found the app, and was able to log in with my account.  I went back to the home screen to start it again, but when I hit OK... nothing happens.  It looks like it’s opening, then goes back to the Roku home screen.  What am I missing?  Thanks !  

YoursTrulee
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue, all other channels I've loaded work.... have an older model Roku... 

0 Kudos
KJGcan
Level 7

Issue adding Peloton

Jump to solution

I am unable to add the Peloton app. Every time I try to I get an error message. My Roku is about 5-6 years old. Would this prevent me from accessing it?

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Please be aware that the most likely reason you cannot see Peloton on your Roku device is that the Peloton channel does not support your device.

If you have additional questions regarding device availability, please reach out to Peloton support.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post