Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cpdaizy
Level 7

Peloton app will not open

My peloton app suddenly would not open. I read to delete and reinstall the app. I entered the login information multiple times and the app appears on my channel listing but won't open past the login screen. How can I get this to stream again?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mladydwinter
Level 7

Re: Peloton app will not open

I did a live chat twice today with Peloton. First time they blamed Roku and suggested unloading the app and doing a full factory reset and then reloading the app. Didn't work. Second chat they said they were aware of the problem, were actively working on it, and it should be resolved in two hours. That was over four hours ago and it still won't open. I'm going to try a few more times tonight; if it doesn't load maybe it will magically be restored overnight. If not...chat time again tomorrow.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 20

On your Roku, from the Home screen, Settings / System / System update.  What Roku software version does it say you have and when was it installed?  Does this date coincide with when your problem started? If you have version 10 which is reported to be rolling out, Peloton may need to update their app to be compatible with it.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
mladydwinter
Level 7

Thanks! I did check for the update info and mentioned it when I did another live chat today because it stopped working yesterday morning; Roku updated the night before. I was told in today's chat that they are aware of the update issue and are working on it. Not holding out much hope but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

0 Kudos