Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dolly3186
Level 8

Re: Peloton app crashes on both Roku devices

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem as of today! I uninstalled the channel and rebooted my roku. I'm so angry!

izatchu
Level 8

Jump to solution

I would definitely log the issue with Peloton. They were almost no help b/c of the way their customer service is so canned response, but the more they know there's an issue, the better chance they'll push an updated version to fix it. Sounds like they broke it for some folks while keeping it running for others. I did notice a recent update where you can swap profiles within the Peloton roku app (great for screen casting) but that update may have broken the app for you (and others) in other ways. 

dolly3186
Level 8

Jump to solution

I did contact Peloton and they suggested I restart my wifi because I'm there was an update supposedly. I did that and ny Roku did update. But it still isn't working. Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
aliciakhudon
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have 😔 no luck yet 

0 Kudos
dolly3186
Level 8

Jump to solution

I am able to sign in under a friend's account no problem. I tried just to test it. For some reason when I try to log in with my email and password I get bumped right back to roku home page. I thought maybe a billing issue, but I checked and it says active. Very upsetting.

0 Kudos
Sbarrett08
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here, it was fine this morning and now it does not work.

0 Kudos
dolly3186
Level 8

Jump to solution

Make sure you guys are putting in a ticket with Peloton and talking to their live chat so they can fix this asap.

0 Kudos
Hawk20011
Level 7

Peloton channel not working

Jump to solution

Hello. My Peloton channel won't start. The screen goes black and then it pops you back to the main menu.

It has been working fine until today. My peloton acct is in good standing.

0 Kudos
spq_easy
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same. Tried all the usual. As others have mentioned be sure to report the issue to Peloton (hardware/software support) to make sure they escalate getting this fixed. The support person I got said they will send me an email once the issue is resolved.

RobinMac
Level 7

Re: Peloton channel not working

Jump to solution

I'm experiencing the same thing just now.

0 Kudos