Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dbjbcjd1
Level 7

Peacock tv

Jump to solution

I have added peacock tv from this site, it states installed, but I can’t find it on my tv (under my channels). Does anyone know where I should be looking?  On the roku site on line it’s there! But not on my tv.  I have restarted my roku, still not there.  I have shut my tv off too, no peacock.  Grrrrrrr. Very frustrating. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
andyross
Level 16

Re: Peacock tv

Jump to solution

There is a big thread about this. Basically, many older devices and possibly older Roku TV's do not support Peacock. This is a decision by NBCUniversal, not Roku, to limit support to newer devices that run similar CPU's.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
andyross
Level 16

Jump to solution

There is a big thread about this. Basically, many older devices and possibly older Roku TV's do not support Peacock. This is a decision by NBCUniversal, not Roku, to limit support to newer devices that run similar CPU's.

View solution in original post

canyonhead
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. They have a list of supported devices and mine looks like it should be supported. I have the Purple Streaming Stick 3500 X and the list says "Roku Streaming Stick (Model 3600X or later). That would mean mine is supported, right? Or am I reading this wrong?

0 Kudos
andyross
Level 16

Jump to solution

You have a 3500. It must be the 3600 or newer to be supported.

It is confusing using the same name for different hardware, but then the 1976 Honda Accord is nothing like the 2021 Honda Accord...

0 Kudos
canyonhead
Level 7

Jump to solution

How frustrating. Thanks for the answer though!