Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astroo

Peacock premium for free hook up

Safeway gives out 3 months premium on a code how do you get the code to apply to peacock for your free 3 months?

THANX Wayne 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Peacock premium for free hook up

Since none of the streaming services and channels like to give refunds, first make sure you have a compatible device for streaming Peacock. https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

From same page, there is a JOIN NOW button or you can do same from home page  https://www.peacocktv.com/  which then allows you to purchase the packages.  I would assume there is a coupon code entry during checkout. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
DBDukes

Sort of off-topic, but are you an Xfinity Internet customer? If so, you get Peacock Premium free anyway.

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
DonnieMcKraken
Reel Rookie

I am an xfinity customer and the customer service told me to sign up here and I get Peacock for free...but roku is charging for this so not sure how that works.

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@DonnieMcKraken 

If you subscribe through Roku, then yes, Roku will charge you. Don't subscribe through Roku. Or through anywhere.

Rather, set up your Peacock TV account as an Xfinity Internet customer, then use those credentials to log in to the Peacock app. That's how I do it.

By the way, when I set mine up, they were requiring that I be an Xfinity Flex customer, which meant getting the Flex box. (I don't know if that's still a requirement.) So, I got the device, set everything up, then after I logged in to my Roku (and other devices) I boxed the Flex device up and stuck it in a drawer. I tried to take it back, but they told me I'd lose Peacock, so I kept it and stuck it back in the drawer. Such is life as an Xfinity customer.

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
DonnieMcKraken
Reel Rookie

Thanks that worked great!

0 Kudos