Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gypsyBytes
Binge Watcher

Peacock cuts off endings

Jump to solution

I tried watching some classic tv shows on NBCs Peacock channel. Namely Rockford Files and Columbus. The last 10 or 20 seconds always get cut off as it starts the new episode. 

I understand that this is a bug on Peacocks side, but I was unable to find any place to ask questions or provide feedback.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Peacock cuts off endings

Jump to solution

I know its another help page but.....

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/

There is a little blue CHAT ONLINE  button/tab lower right of the screen.  

I will post more info if I find it, especially more so in line with your question, but it has been a little buggy for me with Modern Family this week.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

I know its another help page but.....

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/

There is a little blue CHAT ONLINE  button/tab lower right of the screen.  

I will post more info if I find it, especially more so in line with your question, but it has been a little buggy for me with Modern Family this week.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
berk2804

Jump to solution

It's May 22, 2022 and I subscribe to the Peacock site and it cuts off videos just as the credits start.  There is no way for me to stop it from cutting off.  Other subscription sites will give you the option to keep watching all of the credits.  The Angelyne series cuts off just as the credits start on each episode.  Especially with the last episode there is music I want to listen to and I caught a glimpse of video of the real Angelyne but it cuts off and tries to start a different video I have not chosen to watch.  I sent feedback to them at Peacock.  They need to fix this.

0 Kudos
dinky-n161
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have been having issues watching Chicago Med with the episodes cutting short at the end.  Not on every episode, but I would say on most.  I notice that when the commercials come on and there is the timer in the left hand bottom corner, I get the full episode, but when there isn’t the timer, that is when the episode is cut short. Chicago Med is the only series that I have had issue with.  

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @dinky-n161,

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What channel are you trying to load this content from? Does this happen on all movies/shows or just specific titles? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
arghhh13
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

The Rockford Files.

I am in Canada and can't even find this show even though I get emails from Roku saying it is available?  

How do I find it?  

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @arghhh13

I hope you're doing well.

Could you reply here with a screenshot of the email saying that the show is available? Also, on what channel this content should be accessible? Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos