Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skiddles
Level 7

Peacock TV shuts down on TV over streaming on too many devices

I subscribe to Peacock TV and it shut itself down indefinitely because of too many device issues.  The only problem was I had streaming issues on my computer and closed down one browser and tried to log in on another browser and apparently hit some limit.   Now it won't stream on any device and a supposed 10 minute limit doesn't work at all.  I tried to go back to my TV as the only device using Peacock and got notified that it was shut down.

They have their policies; I have mine.  I will not pay for a service that shuts itself off indefinitely when it can't keep track of the devices (2) that try to use its service in the same house.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
StreamerUser
Level 15

Re: Peacock TV shuts down on TV over streaming on too many devices

I suggest you reboot/restart all devices that have been used to access PeacockTV, then contact PeacockTV (its their service/app):   https://www.peacocktv.com/help/get-in-touch

0 Kudos