Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msgalore

Peacock Premium is not working for me

I have Peacock Premium but have been unable to watch any new episodes of my fav shows.  It keeps saying I have to subscribe to Peacock Premium.  I press Peacock Premium & it says you're already signed up but still doesn't let me watch new episodes.

Laurie

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Peacock Premium is not working for me

Hi @msgalore,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot channel issues: Follow these steps in order:
1. Navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, press the * key on your remote, and choose 'Remove channel'.
2. Next, restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. (For Roku TV Settings>System>Power>System restart)
3. Once your player/TV starts up again, go to 'Streaming Channels' on the Home screen, and add the channel back once more.
You may also refer to this link: How do I resolve channel playback issues? How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support
If that still doesn't clear up the issue you're experiencing, we recommend contacting the channel provider directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues that are occurring within their channel.

You can reach Peacock support here: https://www.peacocktv.com/help/ 

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Purpletes

To roku employee: there is no option to remove peacock.  The option I have is to manage subscription and then I can cancel if I choose. I click on peacock and then a premium movie and it says upgrade to premium. I then click on upgrade where it tells me this item has already been purchased for this account. I click continue and it says hmm, we are having trouble loading your subscription. Please reload app. I did order on a different tv, but they are both connected to same roku account. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Purpletes

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I did what you said but still can’t get season 2 of The Irrational

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Maggielittlehai, season 2?  I don't think that's out yet.  There's no mention of it on NBC's or Peacock's website.  And then there's this:

"What is the release date for The Irrational Season 2? NBC has not announced a release date for the second season just yet, but one can assume it will premiere in Fall 2024."

https://parade.com/tv/the-irrational-season-2

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.