Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Peacock Channel glitching picture on Roku ultra

During tv episodes the picture goes black for a second a half dozen times throughout an hour episode. Happens on my Roku ultra but not my stick+. I've restarted, redownloaded app, unplugged everything and still doing it. Hasn't happened on the couple of movies I watched just tv episodes. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Peacock Channel glitching picture on Roku ultra

@RGB 

Thanks for the inquiry.

When removing a channel, please make sure to restart your device before adding the channel back again specifically in that order.

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same issue with Peacock blacking out multiple times. 

I have removed the app. Rebooted than reinstall. Still having the same issue. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Sklemzak 

Thanks for the information.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to Peacock directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on the Peacock channel (app), that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.  

You can reach them here: https://www.peacocktv.com/help/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos