Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: PBS kids not working-HOW TO TALK TO CUSTOMER SERVICE?!

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

We recommend try removing the PBS Kids channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the PBS Kids channel back once more.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Mimi2019
Level 7

I did as you suggested and PBS Kids is still not working. It launches but when I choose a show it boots me back out to ROKU Homescreen.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

If the issue remains unresolved, I'd recommend reaching out to the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform is developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
hL5Fc58
Level 7

Need to talk an agent
[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
JVilanova
Level 7

Re: Pbs kids activation

No that process is not working

0 Kudos
JWOLF2
Level 7

Re: Pbs kids activation

I'm having the same issue.  I have a Roku and PBS account, and it shows successful when I input the activation code, but the Roku screen never changes.  I've tried everything described above with no success.  I submitted a PBS ticket, but haven't heard back.  I hope someone finds a solution.  I still believe it's got to be the recent Roku load.

0 Kudos
yogibear1
Level 7

Re: Pbs kids channel issue

I'm having the same problem with the regular PBS channel.  

July07
Level 7

I'm having the same issue. I have a Roku and PBS account, please let us know what we can do to resolve this issue.
0 Kudos
boogernose
Level 18

Obviously it is Channel specific not Roku OS.

These problems tend to resolve themselves in due time.

It is Important that you complain directly to PBS kids developers directly.

and of course update the app by highlighting it in home press star* update

and give feedback. Give pressure to PBS to fix their issue.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
Kzcar10
Level 7

Same thing here, I just got a Roku Express and I can't get PBS kids to work. It loads the pink screen and then back to the home screen.
0 Kudos