Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Patriots' Soapbox Channel Won't Load

Jump to solution

Hi, this is my first post since I just started using Roku products a few months ago.  Recently, I've been watching the Patriots' Soapbox channel and it had been working fine.  I installed it on my mom's Roku TV on Thanksgiving so she could check it out but when clicking the "live" feed, it wouldn't start.   Tried several times yesterday without any luck.  This morning (Friday) though, it was working fine but once I got home (a 2.5 hour drive), it is now no longer working.  Any ideas? 

Edit: It is not working on mine now that is.  Not sure about hers since I haven't called to check.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Patriots' Soapbox Channel Won't Load

Jump to solution

@xx3ashleynicole @owa65 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hasn't worked for me at all in 4 weeks. Talked to Radix and he said on some it works others not. So what's the deal Roku? I'm kinda starting to feel like they're also censoring as it's not working with my brand-new box or my TCL Roku TV. 

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@xx3ashleynicole @owa65 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos