Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
izziroq1
Level 7

Password issues with Disney

I called Disney and they said I had to call u all.  My password is not working.   I tried the code they sent. Error code 14 comes up.  I also entered Disney plus website and then i reset password but still yet another error code 83.  My subscription is paid and I can not use it.  Has been like this for several months.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Password issues with Disney

@izziroq1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you made sure that you are logging into your Disney+ account with the correct login? Please be aware that this login may be different than your Roku account information. 

For further assistance with your Disney+ account information, you will have to contact Disney+ support. You can reach them here: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Level 10

Re: Password issues with Disney

@izziroq1 wrote:

I called Disney and they said I had to call u all.  My password is not working.   I tried the code they sent. Error code 14 comes up.  I also entered Disney plus website and then i reset password but still yet another error code 83.  My subscription is paid and I can not use it.  Has been like this for several months.

Call Disney Plus at 888-905-7888.  You will get a real person who is usually extremely helpful.

0 Kudos